There are many reasons why tradeshows have been effective for all types of businesses over the past 80 years. Face-to-face marketing accelerates the sales cycle and still represents the best dollar-for-dollar value versus other competing media/marketing vehicles.
Tradeshows provide Exhibitors with the opportunity to meet clients, prospects and decision makers face-to-face to:
1. Generate leads & drive incremental sales
2. Solidify relationships with current customers
3. Establish relationships with prospects, key target markets & the media
4. Shorten the sales cycle
5. Introduce & promote new products to a new or existing market
6. Enhance brand & product visibility
7. Educate & demonstrate new uses for existing products
8. Obtain feedback on new & existing products
9. Learn the latest industry trends
10. Gain competitors insight
11. Conduct competitor & market research
12. Network with key industry contacts and key opinion leaders
13. Learn more about the industry they support
14. Have a presence in the industry
15. Gain exposure in new markets
16. Find personnel to grow your company
17. Build sales force moral & foster comaraderie
18. Demonstrate your commitment to a marketplace and your clients
19. Identify new business opportunities
20. Reinfoce & test marketing strategies
When evaluating whether to exhibit at a show or not, consider how your presence – or absence – at important trade shows affects your business. Trying to save a few dollars today could compromise business tomorrow.
Special thanks to the marketing team of Orbus for spreading the word about trade show exhibiting.