Trade shows our a collection of business that are all competing for the attention of it’s attendees. So how do you make your trade show booth stand out from the crowd and create an impression? Don’t Make Them Think!
- Keep your space open and clean: A cluttered booth can be a big turn-off. Keep your space organized and open and arrange your messages and products by hierarchy of most important to make sure they are the most visible.
- Keep your message short and to the point: Trade show booths are like billboards on a highway, you only have seconds to get your message across and capture the attention of an attendee before they move on.
- Direct attention with color: A booth with uniform color can be visually attracting and help separate you from your exhibiting neighbors.
- Direction attention without color: Vice versus, a trade show exhibition can be a sea of color in every direction you look and some of the most visually pleasing and attractive booths at a show are all white.
- Call to action: Never leave your viewer wondering what to do next. Give your call to action it’s own voice, color or space to help differentiate and direct a viewer into your desired response.
If you would like help implementing these ideas into your next trade show booth, let us know how we can help you. Feel free to call 828.551.6993 or email email@example.com.